Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19-The BEST Interview


So I had a job interview today for a Dog-walking company. It was a little different,because the interview consisted of a walking a dog...kinda. But, I'm super great at all interviews. In fact, I looked up 5 steps to a perfect job interview and thought I'd show you exactly why I did SO great!
  1. Be Early. I was early...in a cosmic sense. You see, I got super lost...and my car died, but part of the job is driving around finding places with a reliable form of transportation...so I just arrived rather flustered..rather late without explaining myself. I mean early! Because if you think about it the phrase is "Time flies when you're having fun" but I certainly wasn't having fun, so time would stand still. I stopped having fun about ten minutes before my actual interview, and thus I was actually ten minutes early.
  2. Greet your interviewer by name. Well I did..but I greeted his dog first. Is that bad? It was SO cute! Come to think of it...so was he..anyway, I eventually said..."hi" I think.
  3. Look up. Well I complimented his shoes, not because I was looking at the ground, that's bad, but because I was looking at his feet. AND he really did have cool shoes.
  4. Thank the interviewer when you leave. I shook his hands...but my last words were, "bye, Pig". That's kind of like "thank you". Right?
  5. Use good manners. I have the best manners! I mean, who doesn't appreciate a girl snickering at their dog's constant grunting? Or staring at a fat dog pooping in complete silence.
...I need to be done now, but yay! Great at interviews....



ugh.

2 comments:

  1. this is one of the best blogs you've ever done. i may keep laughing for a year. i hope you become... a dog-walker...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number five is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete