Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 23- I'm Back!!!

Bought me a new camera yesterday. All by myself! With money I made! And could afford to spend! It was a needed purchase. Especially since I'm going to Russia and now Indiana/Washington DC (Jenna love love). I need a camera! Oh, and I can update my blog again which Mama loves. And I love. And everyone that is cool loves. ...so me and mama probably. Um. Anyway! Last week I traveled up to Idaho with Jenna to pick up my lll (either long lost lover, long lost laugher, or long lost lesbian...I'm pretty sure I know which one, but I guess I'll leave it up to you to decide). We had so much fun :) We went to a haunted mill...which I didn't really see 'cause my head was buried in Taylor's back the whole time..But it was fun nonetheless.

Taylor and I spent the entire week together...like every second of it (to the dismay of Jenna and Sophie who thought I abandoned them). And we fell "unconditionally and irrevocably in love" as Bella Swan, and only Bella Swan, would say. (PS when we finishing the marathon, Denise??) What was our math homework?

Okay done, with that.

Gave bracelets to each other. Fur cute.

Our cutsie photo shoot

again

Yeah...Emily was there the whole time just lovin the third wheelness. She said so. hahaha jk jk. :) Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment