Friday, October 28, 2011

October 27-Cowboys & Aliens...and Cops...and Stars..

School was school. Had a viola lesson today, so ya know. That's fun :) Um. Um. Um. Learned about narrowing down your choice for an eternal companion in Institute today. uhhhhhh yeah. school. Work was work. Learned something new! But it was still just work.
Taylor took me and picked me up from work :) We decided to go to Cowboys & Aliens..because it sounded awesome. After a discrepancy..kinda..over my free popcorn coupon and much waiting to receive that manna from heaven, we got to see the movie. I liked it well enough. I feel like it's a pretty clever idea :)
Then we went stargazing in a park. Cute, right??? Well all the stupid parks in all of stupid Provo "close" at 11. ...stupid. So the fuzz came and broke up the party. So rude. haha he was actually really nice about it. We just moved our gazing the stargazingsness to my backyard and it was just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment