Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October 30-Buh Bye Steve..

We went to Steve's farewell today. I'll miss that kid. Really.
We played "skadoodle" as I named it. Fun times :)

Steph, Me, Steve

Steph and Steve. Classic

Steve and Me
This kid is phenomenal. He's a really good dancer. And an incredible artist. I would be honored to one day have a piece of his artwork (which is why I included some of my personal favorites at the end of this post). He's always prepared for whatever may happen, he's smart, he's dedicated, he has high, commendable standards, and he will do wonderfully in Argentina. I wish him well on his life-changing journey. He's worked hard for this and I'm proud of him. I wish I hung out more with him before he left, because he's a good friend. We always have fun together and he LIKES the Labyrinth!(David Bowie. Yes please). Anyway, I guess what I'm getting at is that I will forever value his friendship. Farewell Elder Nish. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment