Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 22-Farewell

I went to Jared Ratto's mission farewell today. He's gonna be a great missionary :) Anyway,  I'm not just saying farewell to Jared, but to a lot of things. So farewell.  Farewell to bad habits. Goodbye sad memories. So long wasted efforts. And adios to anything that's holding me back!! At least...that's my goal anyway :)

Sunday Quote (Because it's Sunday.): Rise to the great potential within you. I do not ask that you reach beyond your capacity. I hope you will not nag yourselves with thoughts of failure. I hope you will not try to set goals far beyond your capacity to achieve. I hope you will simply do what you can do in the best way you know how. If you do so, you will witness miracles come to pass. - Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment