Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29- U.V.U've got to be kidding me

Well school started today. I went to biology..which I forgot I had last-minute signed up for, so I got there late and was the there's-still-seats-up-here-in-the-front kid. Yuck. UVU is very different from BYU..let's just say the class list of "words that remind us of biology" was very....
Well anyway, following that class I had 3 hours of nothing. NOTHING! So I got my private lessons all figured out and sat around...got a lot of music...texted a little..slept on the floor..and on a bench...took some pictures...read a little. I guess it was alright, because I really don't feel all that well of late. My ill body has prevented me from sleeping and it is the sucks!
These took like 30 minutes, so that was good. 



Also, I saw a girl in a poorly homemade prom dress that she just wore to wear a guy with hardly a shirt on, an Asian girl with two terrible lip rings. It was awesome! Anyway, besides my long long break I really enjoyed all my classes and professors. :) It's been great really! One class with no tests. One with no books. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment