Sunday, September 4, 2011

September 4-Smile





I was really artsy today...well I tried. None of these turned out amazing like they looked in my head...Ohhhhh wellll. Boring Sunday I guess.
Anyway, time to meet my new friend.
Jenna, some dude, Taylor (my new friend), some other dude who's probably great
This is Taylor.
Jenna introduced him to me...wait Jenna "introduced" him to me via cellular space (?). Anyway, I thought I would introduce him via cyber space to all my buddies..mostly Mama. I'm doing this on my own will. Not influenced by anyone to post this..no one even mentioned it.
Taylor: Praises.
But really, he's kinda really cool. Although I don't know why this hasn't ever been his profile picture...I'll have to coach him on the ways of picture picking when he comes to Provo. Yes, Taylor, it's gonna happen. ;)

1 comment: