Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 7-Genius

Well, in case you didn't know, I'm a genius. My computer programming class is going so well! I don't even go to class (shh..) and I'm already a week ahead.  Programming jokes? Yes please.
We'll start easy.
  • Once a programmer drowned in the sea. Many Marines where at that time on the beach, but the programmer was shouting "F1 F1" and nobody understood it.
  • How do you keep a programmer in the shower all day?
    Give him a bottle of shampoo which says "lather, rinse, repeat."
Perhaps a bit more jargon...
  • Why do programmers always get Christmas and Halloween mixed up?
    Because DEC 25 = OCT 31
  • C gives you enough rope to hang yourself. C++ also gives you the tree object to tie it to.
Okay okay I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment