Saturday, December 10, 2011

December 10-Fa La La La La

The title of this post is due to pure lack of creativity. But I'm fizzing out of this year-long blog (obviously). Mostly because half of my pictures were deleted (Jan-Apr) Drives me crazy.
Anywho, I'm going to Indiana on Thursday...kind of terrified. Partly because I've never been on a plane and I don't want it to blow up and die, partly because I'm terrified of getting yelled at going through all the dang security, partly because I still feel slightly intrusive on the Henderson's Christmas...but mostly not because of that. I'm really excited to spend so much time with Jenna. Mostly/ally because I absolutely love her. And hopefully she'll put up with my "can we just sleep?'s" that I'm gonna might be saying but will try not to. I am excited though! Like really really excited :) Just because Jenna's gonna be there the whole time, and being a best friend, I know that she wants to make it a good trip for both of us. That's just Jenna for ya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment