Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7-Don't Judge Me...

Yes, it's December.
Yes, I haven't posted in a while.
No, it's not okay to hate me for it.
Here's the sitch: I don't feel good. Some days I feel just fine, then the next day all I really want to do sleep. So I do. I sleep a lot. I've missed a lot of work and school. Which is lame, because I need to do well in school..and with both my parents out of work, I kind of need the money. Oh the drama...Ces't La Vie.
My poor skin right now.

Stuart and Brother McGuire gave me a blessing. I guess I thought it would instantly magically fix something or instantly magically make me feel better...but Seth says it's kind of like a super prayer, but still a prayer...meaning I just have to do what I need to and be patient.
Anyway, I have some pictures from the feel good days:
We went to the Twilight Premier as a group of die hard twihards. It was everything I expected it to be!! ...horrific.

The we're-too-good-for-you pose
First Real snow! And then it disappeared forever..

Jenna and I at Taylor's Turkey Bowl. He's real good at football!

Jenna eating a sweetener packet because she lost to ME in a little table game we play.
Thanksgiving!

One of the chefs :)

I made some pies. They were prettier last year...I blame Taylor ;)
Taylor's brother, Stuart, making breakfast in Rexburg...where we went.

Safari and King. My favorite animal and Taylor's. :)
ATTACK OF THE DUCKS

At a park :)

2 comments:

  1. How in the world did that happen to your skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :/ I wish I knew. I also wish I knew why it won't go away!

    ReplyDelete