Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 24-Syracuse, Indiana

As previously mentioned, I am on vacation. To where? Jenna's home in Syracuse, Indiana. Let's talk about Syracuse for just a quick second. It's TINY.
Jenna's mom, Esther, is so sweet, nice, giving, and amazing! Her dad, Tommy, is really funny and kind himself. And then there's....all other eleven family members living in her house too. Her house is cozy and cute.
Chicago :) Jessica's (Jenna's sister (my favorite sibling of her's shhh)) kids. Ava, Zyon, and Payton

Ava loves me :)

Leesburg, Indiana 

Leesburg, Indiana

Delicious!!!

Diner feel with good good food. 

Strawberry milkshake. My favorite!

Steak 'n Shake hats!!

Walmartians

More walmartians

Dart war!!

The playing field!

Central Lake

Loooove

Art

Pike Lake

Best dog ever!!!! (next to Ginger and Fergie of course)
There's Amish EVERYWHERE


Amish

I've never seen  a sunset without mountains before. Beautiful!
Oh and Happy Christmas Eve :) Love me and Jenna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment