Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20th

These pictures are terrible, because in real life my sister looked a ton different.
Also, I know my hair is in my face and defeats the purpose...heh.

Notice my lack of smile...makeover.psh. ;)
Makeover my butt. No, my butt did not get a makeover, but my sister won a "bridal makeover" and let's just say that I am highly disappointed. Admittedly, my skin is really soft, but that's about it. I mean I look pretty much the same. No hair. No Stacy and Clinton. My hopes were high as a kite. My sister, who never EVER EVER EVER EVER wears make-up, looked really good. And, in the end, it's a bridal makeover. She's the one that needs to look gor-g-ous. And she does.
Oh, and don't think I hated it. It was still super fun.

PS: I totally learned my first jump in figure skating today. POUND IT. It's really simple and if you wanna see a chubby gay guy doing the same jump click here, skip the first ten seconds.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that I am super impressed by anyone who even thinks about jumping on ice. Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete