Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4. 4. 4.

I went back to school today, the ol' BYU...so great. ugh. Actually, my nutrition class looks like it'll be quite interesting. Maybe I will get ridiculously healthy. Eh? Cool. My religion teacher is...insane. Quotes? Gladly.
"Sing the white words, not the black"
"Enter stage left. him. Satan."
"Wave to Moses. He saw all the inhabitants of the earth. He's looking now. Wave."
I mean, it would be alright if he used a joking tone or something. He's nice though, and he likes what he does and what he teaches...so I guess I can't really complain.
Between my two classes, I hung with my buddies Dan and Seth. Oooh, and Dan and I went to Zupas. Score! But that was good good fun indeed. I like my friends :D.
At seven, I went with my mother, sister, two of my sister's friends, and my sister's future mother-in-law wedding dress shopping. My sister looked SO good. It seemed kind of weird that we could pick a dress for her so quickly, but we did, and it's GORGEOUS.
All this wedding excitement has got me pumped for my wedding! Future husband, I hope you don't mind, but I have begun the planning.
1. Winter wedding & everything that goes with that. Hot chocolate, icicles, beautiful snow pictures, etc.
2. Picked my dress. I'm not kidding about this. I'll wear a different dress in the temple, but this is seriously what I crave in my wedding dress!!!

2 comments: