Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 22

Dan went ice skating with me and Ashley today. Seriously. DAN went ice skating. He's good, I don't know why he doesn't enjoy it...
THANK YOU DAN!!! I love my new Salt Lake Utah shirt...ahem...slut.
Right. Anyway, guess what came in the mail today!! Guess. It's in the picture! Oh, you can't tell? Fine. I'll tell you. MY KE$HA CONCERT TICKET. Now to all you Ke$ha haters, I would like to point out that some of her lyrics are quite meaningful.


Me and all my friends we don't buy bottles, we bring 'em
We take the drinks from the tables when you get up and leave 'em
See? She's teaching us to bring our own non-disposable water bottles to help our environment. AND to clean up.


Lose your mind, lose it now
Lose your clothes in the crowd.
This is all about donating gently used clothes to various charities on a whim.


Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack.
Importance of hygiene.


Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter.
Try new foods! Be brave!


I wake up in the front yard, wine stain on the sofa
I threw up in the closet, but I don't care
Bad stuff happens, but life goes on.

Anyway, enough of my defending of Ke$ha. I love you all. All four of you. :)

1 comment: