Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9th...

I left the adventurous McGuire house this morning to tackle Interstate 15 with my friend, Dan, and delivered him safely at the U. Unfortunately, he left his wallet in my car...and I had to go back again. But other than that, I cooked. I cooked a lot. I invented a baked pasta thing, and a delicious salad, and I made some pretty good cookies. I am definitely putting more than one picture, because I'm proud of my dinner!
Bean Cookies...that's right.

Cranberries, Apples, Almonds, and Deliciousness. I call it Crappmonds. teehee.

My first main course creation! Yup. All from scratch. I call it Nikole's Baked from Scratch She's Better Than You Pasta. I'm kidding. :)

YAY!

So yeah, I made dinner for my family. I sure hope they appreciated it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment