Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 18

Still havin' troubles uploading pictures..stupid crashed computer. Anyway, I'm gonna catch up with some more weird posts.
Ten Guilty Pleasures:

*Disclaimer: don't hold these against me...also, they're not skanky so if that's what you want, follow Gaga's twitter

1.  Number 4. Okay, Jimmer Fredette is ALL the rage right now. That's cool and everything..but who do I enjoy watching play?? 4. Jackson Emery. He just is so niiiiccceee to watch. Good height (6'3"), and he is GOOD, great even.


2. Trashy celebrity gossip magazines. You expect me to walk away when Billy Ray Cyrus: I Called Off My Divorce just jumps right out at me?? Like honestly..

3. Shopping...mostly jewelry. Honestly! Do I need more jewelry??? Absolutely not! ...and yet I spend and spend and spend. Guilt.

4.Setting aside time to study and then...not. Story of my life. In fact, right now is my "study time"

5. Drawing. I draw on everything all the time. It's annoying.

6. Heels. Why? Because I always wear them...or do when I can at least. Ah! LOVE.

7. Easy A 1. I should NOT quote that movie as often as I do 2. I should STOP watching it over and over and over and over again...

8. Baking. I adore baking, but I am not a fan of sweets. So..I either give 'em away or they just go to waste. shrug. Oh well.

9. Drying flowers. I have never received flowers that I did not dry and adorn my room with...what a depressing decoration that I just love.

10. Pretending to still live at Heritage with my old roomies. I'm there all the time, I'm sure their real roomies are less than happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment