Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 19-22


Alright...I'm WAY behind. I could continue to blame by lack of posting on my computer's stupidity and therefore my inability to post photos, so I will. BUT I don't want my many followers to think I have die, because I am very much alive, I think.  Well I don't have much to say...so I'm just gonna just say stuff, I guess.

With High School Prom coming up, I have this desire within me (perhaps it's my fashion gene) to look at prom dresses. I never went to prom (cue dramatic music and sniffling)...but I would like to again thank Stuart for taking me to Senior Ball. Anyway, these are some of my dream prom dresses...if only I had an occasion to wear them..or if I could pull them off...

Yeah...the last one is still a dream prom dress..just a realistic one I wore! haha...oh we're hot. 
Let's see what else can I bore you with...?
Eh. I'll come up with something sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment