Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14-Family History. . .a boring mystery.

Direct quote from Mama's blog " Went to my first Family History class on Sunday and enjoyed it so much I went again today"  

Now I'm going to tell you why she's 100% wrong. Ahem, BORING! I was interested all of three seconds. I don't know why. . .perhaps it's because I didn't really learn anything new, or because they couldn't trace my records too far, but for whatever reason, it was boring! I've done indexing before, and I actually really liked it. You would think that that would be more boring since it isn't my family, but that was/is not the case at all. Boring boring boring boring boring. And when I got home, what did I do? Nothing. Which was
(drumroll)
boring. 
I may or may not but certainly did steal this photo from Denise. . .

Someone find me friends who actually live in Provo. Thank you. :P
Also, I said "boring" 11 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment