Monday, June 20, 2011

June 18-Blisters, Strawberries, and Handcuffs

I went to a followup dance audition as a result of my sudden singing audition yesterday. It was WAY fun! I did a lot of cool moves that made me feel like I actually was a ballroom dancer, even though I've never done any ballroom in my life. haha. I just felt way cool.

Then I went to my dad's for a Father's Day BBQ. We had desert first, which is the way to go, right??

Finally, I finished up my Saturday by going to a rodeo. It was SO fun. My friend and I had quite the fun time watching various rodeo-type activities and eating strawberries and cream. Mmmmm. It was part of Strawberry Days up in Pleasant Grove.

Strawberries and cream





Annnnnd this is how my night ended.
Yes those are police lights through his rather dirty truck back window.
Uh. It was exciting..?

No comments:

Post a Comment