Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21- Family

I walked a lot of dogs today and cleaned a lot of yards. Okay, not really four dogs, three yards, but it seemed like a lot. Oh, and I had a job interview. I really really suck at those (refer to past post "April 19-the BEST Interview") It went kinda like that. Not great. haha, anyway, I ended up at the McGuires (as usual) and I really love these guys.



I didn't actually see Mama or Papa, but Stuart was there, as well as Seth and Dan. My goal this summer was to get Seth to go to Taki or Bridal Veil; I really really doubted that there would be any chance of this happening. Ya see, if you look up "homebody" in the dictionary, you get a very accurate description of Seth (picture included). So today when they were vaguely thinking of what video game to play, as usual, and I was vaguely trying to care, I suggested we go to Bridal Veil, half-joking. . .okay whole-joking, because I knew I would get a resounding "NO" from everyone.

But guess what.

Seth, SETH MCGUIRE, homebody extraordinaire, said "Let's just go". He did! And he talked a lot about how it was just to humor me so he can play more games I hate and blah blah blah, but he said yes! And he went! It wasn't the most adventurous time there, mostly because Stu and Seth refused to actually climb the falls, which is more than half the fun, but I was just so happy they went!

We got back, TJ joined us and we played videogames. Well they did. I slept.

But ya know what? I spend a lot of time with these guys and they're like my brothers, and Mama is like, well, a mama, and Papa is kind of a papa, and these people, well, they're family. And I love them so much.

1 comment:

  1. The trip to the falls? This is all news to me. Congratulations! By the way...we love you so much too!

    ReplyDelete